Stone like me

Stone! tats what my frenz call me. I am a soccer freak. And i am a die hard arsenal fan, Arsenal forever!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alright sch is gona start soon in like one week's time. Sian

And yeah I am going K box crazy. Love to go singing very much nowadays.

Anyway just came back from october mentor training camp few days back. It was fun and I learnt alot. Really want to thank the programme heads and fellow programmers for their guidance and helping me along. Next week is week zero orientaion. Hopefully we can make it a blast! Jia yous!

When sch start I think I should start focusing on my studies and really study ba. Need to pull up my GPA.

So yeah must make the best out of the remaining one week of holiday.

Goodnights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home